EMPLOYMENT & CAREER
Part Time Assistant Program Director
W.P.O.P. Internet Radio is looking for a part time Program Director/Music Library Manager. This person will assist the Station Manager by:
- Helping with preparation of daily programming schedules
- Keeping track of all music played for licensing requirements
- Keeping music library current and all tracks having correct information (length, intro, outro, etc..)
- Suggesting new ideas for weekly programming schedule
The successful candidate should DEFINITELY have familiarity with music from the decades that PopRadio 77 plays. Knowing the music will greatly help.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-The-Air Radio Personalities
W.P.O.P. Internet Radio is looking for FT and PT/Fill-In Radio Personalities.
- Familiarity with music from the 60's, 70's, and 80's is a requirement
- Engaging personality that welcomes listeners and can draw an audience
- Must learn our studio software (Will train)
- Technical experience with mixing boards NOT needed - we have a state of the art studio that is fully computerized
Please send resume to: email@example.com